Wednesday 7 September 2011

And so it begins………

Whilst I’ve always liked the idea of keeping a diary I’ve never had much success in maintaining one mainly because I’d never want anyone to read my deepest darkest thoughts or I couldn’t possibly imagine who would be interested in them anyway!
OK, so that’s probably not the best way to entice new readers to my first attempt at blogging but if you’re still reading you’re probably wondering (like me) what’s changed?
Well in February 2012 I am planning to summit Kilimanjaro in aid of the Kids Company and have been looking for ways that I can keep friends, family and (very welcome) strangers updated as to my progress through the six months leading up to the trek culminating in the notes & photos I’ll be bringing back from each day of trek.
I hope you’ll stick with the blog and enjoy sharing the experience, hopefully because that will mean that you’re finding it entertaining (or that we’re related)!
Keep on trekking.

No comments:

Post a Comment